It has been an incredible week at AWS re:Invent with a lot of amazing takeaway with so many so many great talks, learnings, and keynote sessions from different speakers As the year's AWS re:invent is coming to a close.
This year's re:Invent had a lot of great talks, discussions and topics on:
- Step Functions
- S3 Access point, Amazon EC2
- SageMaker, AWS Glue, Document DB
- Amazon Athena, VPC Lattice, Kinesis
- Amazon EC2 Inf2 instances (Preview), Amazon EC2 Hpc6id instances
- Amazon Aurora zero-ETL integration with Amazon Redshift, Amazon Redshift integration for Apache Spark with Amazon EMR
Checkout the full recap of what was announced from Monday, 28 November - Friday, 2 December.
- Day 1: https://cto.ai/blog/aws-re-invent-2022-day-1/
- Day 2: https://cto.ai/blog/aws-ceo-adam-selipsky-reinvent-2022-keynote/
- Day 3: https://cto.ai/blog/aws-re-invent-2022-day-3-recap/
- Day 4: https://cto.ai/blog/aws-reinvent-day4-werner-vogels-keynote/
CTO.ai provides a consistent Developer Experience across the entire important part of your software development lifecycle, thus enabling better outcomes and quicker delivery. We enable teams to easily integrate their existing tooling into a unified workflow that provides both development tools and application hosting infrastructure
If you'd like to learn more about the exciting announcements at AWS re:Invent this year, be sure to tune in to our blog! We'll be covering the day's events every day.
see you next year :)