Here are the changelogs for The Ops SDK releases...
January 6, 2019
- Improved error handling and error messages
December 31, 2019
- Fix Typescript support with correct type definitions
sdk.getInterfaceTypeto distinguish between terminal and Slack operation in user code.
November 29, 2019
- A major release with many new features and breaking changes.
- See here for a guide to the breaking changes.
Sept 26, 2019
- Fixed a bug where
sdk.track(tags, metadata)was not accepting
- Autocomplete and checkbox prompt types
choicesproperties now accepts an object with
helpInfoproperty to display help info associated with a choice
Sept 19, 2019
- Autocomplete and checkbox-plus prompt types now take an
autocompleteproperty which is a list of choices to fuzzy-match on.