- Updated On 18 Nov 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
The Ops CLI (v1.9.2 or later) is now shipping with limited Windows10 support. We consider our Windows support at an Alpha stage. Windows running docker can be configured a number of ways. We are currently supporting only one of those possible configurations.
- Windows10 Pro or Enterprise
- HyperV must be enabled on Windows10
- Docker installation for Windows10 Pro or Enterprise
- Latest version of NodeJS & NPM
- Install NodeJS: https://nodejs.org/en/download/
- Install Docker: https://hub.docker.com/editions/community/docker-ce-desktop-windows/
- Launch Windows PowerShell in 'Administrator' mode
- From within PowerShell run
npm install -g "@cto.ai/ops"(version 1.9.2 or later)
This should fully install the CTO.ai CLI. If you encounter any issues please reach out and we'll be happy to help.