The Node.js SDK Module is a set of tools that allow you to:
- manage state and config for your teams and users
- access the file-system on your user's host machine
- track events and analytics for your Op users
- run shell commands inside the container asynchronously
Visit Node.js SDK for more details on installation and usage examples.
The Node.js UX Module is a collection of command-line utilities that help you build your own professional CLI or Slack automations in no time. It includes the following components:
- auto complete
- spinners & progress bars
- date pickers, colors & links
- tree & table layouts
Visit Node.js UX for more details on installation and usage examples.
The Node.js Prompts cover a variety of options that allow you to build rich interactions with the users of your Ops.
Visit Node.js Prompts for more details on installation and usage examples.